newb question : list of elligible computers to debian-68k

Hi all,
Apologies if this is obvious but I could not find this info on the website : I understand that only 68k with MMU will work with debian 68k, but is there a list around with all the computers _known_ to work on this distribution ? It says on the site "Current Debian releases support Atari, Amiga, VMEbus, and some Macintosh systems." But I'd love to find something a bit more specific so I know what to look for.

Regards,

Tomte.