Re: people.debian.org/~cts/ site missing

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 08:26:40PM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 03:39:49PM -0500, Lance Tagliapietra wrote:
> > Christian,
> >
> > I noticed that your http://people.debian.org/~cts/ pages are not
> > available anymore.   I was looking at the wiki.debian.org/M68k and
> > noticed the link to your home page was broken.
> >
> > Just thought you'd like to know.
>
> people.d.o moved from gluck to ravel. I'm guessing Christian hasn't
> had time to move his stuff yet. :)

Move stuff? I just came back from my vacation, there is just a little bit of
travel left for the rest of the year. I heard about a new people machine,
but I have to copy my files to that machine? Boy... later. Maybe time to
reorganize things again, I guess it is quite a bit outdated. But I don't
have that much time to fix things, I'd like to get my Amiga up again first,
need to find an IDE disk unless the scsi driver is magically working again.

> It's nice to know somebody besides me reads the pages. :)

Yup :-)

Thanks,
Christian