Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

>> The only disadvantage is that I still don't have a running debian/m68k
>> machine due to the fact that the installer refused to work on my machine.
> Where did it fail? :)

Actually, I don't remember. It has been half a year ago or more. At the
moment I am waiting for my ct63 so I can use the falcon in it's original
case. Rodolphe promised to send it in a week or two.

Then I will give the install procedure a second try.

Where are the current isos located?

Regards,

Frank