[buildd] moving to dports, volume 1

debian-ports has a limited number of GPG keys allowed to upload
packages.

Should any other dd's (like to) be on this list?

cts
luk
schmitz
smarenka
wouter

debian-ports does not currently handle contrib or non-free. Does anyone
have strong feelings about this?

If we want non-free, we'll have to check licenses since we might not be
considered Debian. As for contrib, I know penguin, the traditional mac
bootloader, currently resides there.

I've got a few more things to sort out before we can move, but we ought
to have answers for these questions.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>