[buildd] Vivaldi offline

Hi!

Today Vivaldi has fallen off the net. A telephone call brought to light that
it crashed somehow and a reboot was revealing memory errors from running a
memtest before loading the Linux kernel.
The machine is now powered off. Maybe it's just an intermittent problem and
another try on the weekend will show that everything is fine again.

But it's more likely that at least one memory module is indeed broken and
needs replaced. Sadly I'll be not visiting my parents that soon to replace
the memory module (I have one spare 32 MB PS/2 SIMM, so let's hope that just
one module is broken!).

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc