Re: [Emile-devel] Bootable Debian install CD-ROM for Mac 68k

>>> We're (okay, actually Michael Casadevall) is working on lenny for
>>> m68k.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, if it boots, you should be able to install etch-m68k by
>>> putting suite=etch-m68k on the kernel arg line.
>>

>> This doesn't work...
>
>Care to give me a hint? :)

yes...

my parameters are:

root=/dev/ramdisk ramdisk_size=16384 suite=etch-m68k

and it fails just after the proxy configuration when it tries to download the first file (Release ?). In the logs it seems it to load from testing (if I remember correctly).

Regards,
Laurent