Re: Bootable Debian install CD-ROM for Mac 68k

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 09:24:38PM -0400, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> Stephen, since we still have to roll a new d-i for lenny-m68k, can you
> include both this and the updated mirrors list (d-ports mirrors, and
> nemesisnetworks) on the installer, defaulting to lenny?

Sorting out the mirrors list isn't too hard. Writing emile-installer
is a bit more work, which is why it hasn't been done yet.

Anyway, first we need the updates in the emile package. ;)

As for defaulting to lenny, d-i already does that, which is why you have
to set suite=etch-m68k or suite=sid on the kernel command line to
actually install anything for m68k.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>