m68k kernels and cross-compilers

I got a bunch of cool gifts today. So ....

I built i386 to m68k cross-compilers for gcc-4.1, gcc-4.2,
and gcc-4.3.
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68k/cross-compilers>

I used those and Roman's cool patch to build kernel packages for
testing. These are built with gcc-4.1, which is probably an abi
changing kind of thing, but try them out anyway.
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68k/kernel>

Hopefully I properly included NFCON and NFBLOCK so you can run aranym
headless and directly to host disk. I'll be trying that out tomorrow or
so.

Openssl got accepted into etch-m68k today after three weeks.

It's been a good day. :)

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>