Re: [buildd] getting w-b access back?

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 10:06:17AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> If I can be of any service in helping to get the m68k buildds access to
> buildd.d.o again or anything else, please let me know.

Ryan replied back, so here we go. He wants new keys and updated email
addresses. I plan to generate new keys and I have email addresses for
all the current buildds except hobbes, quickstep, and jazz. The latter
two of which I don't know if they're still functioning or not.

If you think you're about to have a new buildd, let me know. I'll set
it up.

Christian: do you plan on reviving aahz, garkin, and/or tanda?

I plan on getting this done today, so any response is better early than
late. :)

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>