Re: [buildd] hobbes status (was: Mails to Arrakis)

Hi,

I tried to reactivate hobbes as buildd, only to notice it had crashed hard
in the meantime (power brownout, most likely). Won't be back in service
before the week after next.

Uhm, yes, I know these kind of problems. That's why I've bought an UPS for
Arrakis and Vivaldi lately. It really difficult to work on those problems
from 450 km distance by phone... :-)

I'd be very concerned if someone even answered the phone at home :-)

Currently, I am bringing q650 back up online. Hope it stays up for a bit longer now.