OpenJDK6 m68k port : what is the current status of helper __kernel_atomic_cmpxchg_32 ?

Greetings!

Im working on a patch to make OpenJDK6 compile and run on m68k.
The missing piece for the implementation is a way to do a atomic cmpxchg from userspace. If we invent a way of doing that then the missing gcc atomic builtins:

__sync_val_compare_and_swap_4
__sync_lock_test_and_set_4
__sync_add_and_fetch_4

can be implemented using cmpxchg, this have already been done on the ARM port using a exisiting kernelhelper for cmpxchg.

I have noticed that there is ongoing work of creating a __kernel_atomic_cmpxchg_32 helper for m68k using vDSO: http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2007/12/msg00001.html Someone know the status of this implementation? Is there any kernel patches ready?

Cheers and have a great day!
Xerxes