Re: [buildd] chroot updates

Hi,

So perl 5.10 has hit incoming/buildd. All the chroots need to be
updated. The trick is to replace debconf-i18n with debconf-english.
After that you can basically purge all of perl. Then perl-base will
upgrade.

Hobbes is done with gcc-4.3, I'll try upgrading perl now. Looks like it works fine (I had already replaced debconf-i18n by debconf-english).

After that we've got a ton of perl packages and dependencies to
buildd.

I'm off to set all my buildds n-d-p.

Hobbes should be back soon - pity I blew most of my monthly data allowance on the meeting streams :-)