Re: [Emile-devel] Bootable Debian install CD-ROM for Mac 68k

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:57:15AM +0200, laurent@lvivier.info wrote:

> >> This doesn't work...
> >
> >Care to give me a hint? :)
>
> yes...
>
> my parameters are:
>
> root=/dev/ramdisk ramdisk_size=16384 suite=etch-m68k
>
> and it fails just after the proxy configuration when it tries to download the first file (Release ?). In the logs it seems it to load from testing (if I remember correctly).

cdrom initrd? Which iso? Sadly they haven't ever been tested, so
it might be something is still goofy on them.

I forgot that you also need modules=etch-support on the kernel line.
This actually fixes a hang rather than testing though.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>