Re: wanna-build vs. m68k

Hi Stephen,

I have w-b access and I'm syncing state info. So please don't start
using w-b quite yet.

Great job - and apologies to Ryan for bitching about the situation so bitterly when it was just a case of overload and spam meltdown.

I'll bring hobbes back up within the next week. So far, I've made good use of the downtime :-)

Side note - apart from a few more people filling empty seats on buildd-team, it appears we need more reliable means of communication inside the project, i.e. internal mail by secure channels or signed to bypass the spam filters ...