Re: Updating Sarge

Le 13 juil. 08 à 03:07, stephen a écrit :

Hello Guys,

At the start of the year/late last year I installed Sarge 3.1r3 onto my A3000
before I had a network card.

I would now like to update the system to at least cover updates for 3.1 and if
it's still supported etch.

When I run apt-get update/install I get lots of errors saying tat the sources for the apt command cant be found (dir's don't exist on the remote server).

What is the correct /etc/apt/sources.list server's syntax I should be using?

Do you use etch-m68k instead of etch ?

Btw: the network card is a X-Surf3 and I'm able to get out to the network at
home/internet fine...

--
Stephen -vk3heg