Re: m68k Developers Meeting
- To: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
- Cc: Ingo Juergensmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Christian T. Steigies" <email@example.com>, Arno Griffioen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Peter De Schrijver <email@example.com>, Roman Zippel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@hogyros.de>, Michael Schmitz <email@example.com>, Geert Uytterhoeven <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Debian 68k <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: m68k Developers Meeting
- From: Wouter Verhelst <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:43:36 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080629154336.GC22861@country.nixsys.be>
- In-reply-to: <20080628122526.GD18527@finlandia.home.infodrom.org>
- References: <20080617071546.GZ21412@finlandia.home.infodrom.org> <20080618141048.GM5774@2004.bluespice.org> <20080618151437.GA15246@chumley.debian.net> <20080624091707.GO5774@2004.bluespice.org> <20080625073310.GA14879@country.nixsys.be> <20080628122526.GD18527@finlandia.home.infodrom.org>
On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 02:25:26PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:17:07AM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 05:14:37PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > >
> > > > We should ask all m68k developers (Geert?, Roman?). With sufficient warning
> > > > even people from outside europe might be able to attend. What about the
> > > > aranym developers? CT60 people?
> > >
> > > How about oversea-developers? Would it be possible to get some money spent
> > > by the project to fly in a developer?
> > I don't think that's too unreasonable. I'll ask our DPL about it; if he
> > agrees, I think we should at least invite Stephen too, and some of the
> > overseas Kernel hackers.
> Ack. Did Steve respond yet?
He did; I thought I'd forwarded that, but apparently not so--sorry about
that. He's tentatively agreed on doing this, provided we don't overdo
it; reimbursing one or two people should be okay, (much) more is not
We should probably fly Stephen across; is there anyone else?
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to wash the dishes.
-- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22