Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1
- From: Petr Stehlik <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:57:37 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 484E7A41.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20080514223011.GB4708@marenka.net>
- References: <20080513180053.GK9921@2004.bluespice.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20080513212049.GM9921@2004.bluespice.org> <20080514020113.GA17989@marenka.net> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080514180931.GA27163@marenka.net> <email@example.com> <20080514223011.GB4708@marenka.net>
Stephen R Marenka wrote:
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 09:59:44PM +0200, Petr Stehlik wrote:
Stephen R Marenka píše v St 14. 05. 2008 v 13:09 -0500:
After this is done I'm going to make a determined effort to get
etch-m68k and security building. quinn-diff puts us 500 packages out,
but some of that looks to be changes in the override file. I'll find an
aranym box to throw at it. (I love aranym -- thanks guys!)
:-) glad to hear that.
BTW, I am actually very close to setting up a box that I will offer you
for aranym buildd, with a lot of disk space, RAM and on a real fast
internet connection. I will then need some information about how to set
it up - is there a wiki or something where is the information about
ideal buildd setup kept? Perhaps http://wiki.aranym.org/ could have a
page dedicated to this, with links to disk images with preinstalled
software, scripts for X headless running etc.
I've been meaning to write that page, but I just haven't managed to do
it. I do have a preseed file for d-i, a custom repository (for a patched
parted), and some scripts to help run headless.
I suppose you're going to force me into writing this. :)
I am not going to force you :-) I am just offering some free machines
with internet connection as I promised some time ago. If you help me set
them up then they can be used as buildds.