etch-m68k status update

openssh is in the archive. Updated openssl and openssh-blacklist
are in NEW. The trick to etch-m68k uploads is that we have to
change the source version. We've settled on appending +m68k1 to
the source version.

 openssh_4.3p2-9etch2 => openssh_4.3p2-9etch2+m68k1
 openssh_4.3p2-9etch2+b1 => openssh_4.3p2-9etch2+m68k1+b1

using dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us -sa

Now we need an updated version of sbuild that works like a binNMU in
that it modifies the changelog, but uses +m68k1 instead of +b1, along
with a source attached upload. Fortunately, the version in sid looks
like it would be easier to patch, since it already knows about source
attached building. Better yet, #475777 looks like it might be just what
we need.

We'd then need a version of buildd which would call the new sbuild
properly for etch-m68k. But then, I'd like a version of buildd that
could use different w-b servers (and perhaps other options) for each
dist anyway. I'm thinking of config.d/{unstable,etch-m68k,
oldstable-security,experimental}.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>