Re: [No common CD-ROM drive was detected]

Ron Johnson ha scritto:

Need the iso9660 driver?
You were right, it was the isofs driver that was missing. By installing it, the installer could mount the CD-ROM media and go on with the installation process. But the installer complains that it cannot find, on the CD, packages (I suppose it refers to modules) for the kernel in use and if I tell the installer to load the files needed then it is not able to detect my Ethernet board, or to partition my disks. It seems I would need a way for loading a kernel package from CD, maybe by modifying the ISO and then burning a specially tailored Debian CD, but I don't have the knowledge for doing so :-(

--
/ __|___  Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user...  ///
\___| E-MAIL: daniele@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///