Re: Call for Debian Installer testing, before D-I Beta1 release

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 01:02:08AM +0100, Eugen Paiuc wrote:
> Hi
> Good news , m68k is reentered in d-i  !
> But
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/m68k/iso-cd/
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/m68k/jigdo-cd/
> are   forbidden  for users (temporary I hope ).

I believe these are lenny/testing cds, of which there won't be any m68k
any time soon since m68k isn't in lenny at all.

I haven't pushed for any sid cds since sid is horribly broken (from an
installer perspective) since we're so far behind.