Re: News about installation: success!

Geert Uytterhoeven ha scritto:

On AGA, the default mode is vga70. That's why I asked what kind of
monitor you have.

Then it must be an issue with the built-in Picasso IV scandoubler/flickerfixer since I can display properly only the PAL screenmodes, other ones are shrink to the top of the screen in an unreadable way. Maybe it depends on the configuration of the SD/FF, but I don't know how it behaves with >15 kHz screenmodes.

--
/ __|___  Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user...  ///
\___| E-MAIL: daniele@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///