Re: Missing m68k builds for the point release

Hi,

> > How close are we to releasing 2.6.25? I have yet to start on the ESP
> > rewrite ...
>
> As we just got 2.6.24-rc7, I expect 2.6.25 near the end of March.

Fair enough. Even though it's just a microsecond on the m68k time scale
:-)

With the exception of the mac driver, we might be able to unify the
various Amiga 53C9x variants (DMA handling being the main difference among
them). Do we have testers for all the variants of Amiga SCSI around?