Re: Frame buffer use on Coldfire problem

> Debian doesn't support ColdFire hardware (yet), so there's little
> expertise for that hardware here. You may want to ask on the
> wildrice.com ColdFire mailinglist:
> https://smail.wildrice.com:7025/list/ColdF...@wildrice.com

Actually I'm working with a BSP from Freescale that was distributed
with an evaluation board for the M5485 chip. I've had to do a lot of
porting because I'm working with a custom board but I think it was a
Debian distribution at some point.... (2.6.10 kernel). I could be
wrong though...