Re: etch-m68k security update

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:15:12AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Eh, I thought the security people wanted to do m68k builds, but I'm not
> > > sure. Joey?
> >
> > buildd.debian.org doesn't have wanna-build db's for either etch-m68k or
> > etch-m68k-security. If we setup our own, we have to dedicate buildds that
> > are currently running unstable. I don't think we currently have the depth
> > to do this. I'd be pleasantly surprised to learn otherwise, of course.
> > :)
>
> Same as the oldstable buildds. Christian can bring garkin back soon I
> hope.

The oldstable buildds have a wanna-buildd database on buildd.debian.org,
etch-m68k and etch-m68k-security don't. buildd can handle that, it can't
handle multiple wanna-buildd databases on different servers (now that
I'm thinking about it, I wonder how hard that would be to implement).

<stephen@marenka.net>