Re: Please build tpu vlc 0.8.6-svn20061012.debian-4

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 02:54:06PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > I plan to try to resolve more later, but from a glance there may be a
> > > few other tpu uploads that need to be built. There's also at least one
> > > package that has a version in testing that wasn't tried, but that has a
> > > later version built.
> >
> > I apparently dropped testing from zeus at some point, so I just added it
> > back. It seems like kullervo and q650 were also building testing, but
> > maybe not at the moment.
>
> I fixed the testing chroot on kullervo, and updated buildd.conf to place
> testing before unstable there.

The caveat to having testing before unstable is that when the same version is
pending both places, as happens to us on occasion, you end up getting a
reject on the testing one.

> q650 has severe disk space problems so I'd rather not add testing there.

I could probably send you a disk if that would help. I'm sure I've got a
4 or 9GB lying around somewhere.

<stephen@marenka.net>