glibc progress?

Hi,

I recall having read on this list that someone's working on implementing
TLS support for libc/m68k currently.

How's that progressing? Do you need help?

The current situation for m68k (with us not being able to update past
glibc 2.6, IIRC) is very likely to be a dead blow to the m68k port if
that isn't fixed soon. I don't want to push that forward myself, so
here's an offer for help, if help is needed :)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22