Re: Buildds configuration and admins
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Buildds configuration and admins
- From: Luk Claes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:51:28 +0200
- Message-id: <469518A0.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4683EFF2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4683574C.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070628121618.GN13230@marenka.net> <4683EFF2.email@example.com>
Luk Claes wrote:
> Stephen R Marenka wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 11:24:09AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>>> hostname: crest.debian.org aka crest.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de
>>> architecture: m68k
>>> buildd admin(s): Adam Conrad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> local admin: Michael Schmitz <email@example.com>
>> I suppose this answers why crest never seems to be caught up on logs
>> these days. I dropped Adam an email a while back, but I never heard from
>> him. I suppose that means a4000t is gone for good too?
>> I think one of us needs to become primary on crest. Any volunteers? :)
> Well, I'd love to help out with oldstable and oldstable-security, if that
> would mean becoming primary, secondary or whatever on crest and taking care of
> all suites, so be it. Though there might be better candidates?
Just to confirm that my offer to help out still stands. Please take care of
oldstable and oldstable-security or let me help.