Re: linux-2.6.21 images for m68k

Le mercredi 16 mai 2007 à 23:09 +0200, Christian T. Steigies a écrit :

        Hello,

        I get an error while executing dpkg wuth the image :

        Unpacking replacement linux-image-2.6.21-1-amiga ...
        Setting up linux-image-2.6.21-1-amiga
        (2.6.21-1~experimental.1) ...
        Internal Error: Could not find image
        (/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.21-1-amiga)
        dpkg: error processing linux-image-2.6.21-1-amiga (--install):
         subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status
        2
         linux-image-2.6.21-1-amiga

        Amiga needs a non-zipped Kernel, but tools are working with the
        zipped one.

        Regards

        Storm66