Re: Panic on Mac Q700 with 2.2.25

I am still getting lockups with 2.6.18 after three or four days.  I
cannot get a serial console to work with this kernel, nor does the
kernel write the panic text to the syslog.  What are my options to best
record the stack trace?

Any other kernels I should try?  This machine is only a dumb web server.
I only need the onboard SONIC Ethernet as far as drivers go, though
serial would be nice for debugging like this.

Thanks, Steve Brown