Re: [erlang-questions] Erlang in Debian on m68k architecture

On 1/25/07, Mikael Pettersson <mikpe@it.uu.se> wrote:
The problem is still one of alignment. It seems that your M68K
toolchain doesn't align

struct { int x; } var;

to a 32-bit boundary. Whether that is the bug, or whether the
lock checker's alignment-of-static-data assumption is the bug,
I cannot tell until someone sends me a pointer to the M68K Linux
(or SVR4) ABI document.

Then I would like to ask another question: Are there other variables
in erlang, which must be aligned to a 32-bit boundary? Or fixing
erts_bin_alloc_mtx alignment is sufficient?

--
Sergei Golovan