Re: washngo_2.9-4.1

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 06:47:12PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:

> It seems washngo need >512Mb of RAM to build, so I have set up
> aranym with 1Gb of RAM and I will try to build it.
> So if it fails again on q650, please mark it for me.

Hmmm, another one to try could be r-base. It crashed Vivaldi twice. Each
time approx. after 18 hrs of build time, iirc...

Vivaldi will be (hopefully) reset tomorrow noon...
But as it crashed Vivaldi twice, I recommend to move it to no-auto-built or
weak-no-auto-built - at least for machines that are far away and need remote
hands. This counts for Arrakis, Vivaldi and Akire, iirc...

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc