Re: [buildd] distcc candidates

On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 03:48:27AM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Bill Allombert wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 06:48:20PM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > > Would someone please try ace and openvrml on a distcc machine?
> >
> > Both done, and uploaded.
> >
> > Maybe I could update the crosscompiler to gcc-4.1.1-21 and build
> > openscenegraph ?

openscenegraph just completed fine. The following packages should be
put out of Dep-Wait:

gtklookat_0.13.0-5
osgcal_0.1.44-3
osgal-cvs_20060903-3
openalpp-cvs_20060714-3

(especially since the backlog is cleared)

Last week I have built and uploaded the following packages that were
marked failed:
python-gnome_1.4.5-7
nzb_0.1.7-1
k3dsurf_0.6.1-1
gnobog_0.4.3-3
kaptain_0.71-1.5

Packages marked FAILED that are probably Not-For-Us:
xen-unstable
vdrift (not in arch list)
setpwc (not in arch list)
lcdproc (not in arch list)
ddccontrol

> bmpx would be another good candidate. It builds fine here and I even tried
> to reproduce the failure locally, but it only swaps a lot, but it finishes
> eventually.

Ok, I am now building bmpx_0.36.0-1.

Cheers,
--