Re: [buildd] mesa signed

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 05:55:54PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > I just signed the log for mesa, so another big chunk of the dep-wait is
> > about to come free.
>
> I forgot to take q650 back online, but that cannot be the only reason we
> dropped below 90%. Are the package maintainers cranking up the pace now?

It seems just the usual Debian Prefreeze Frenzy.

I am not sure it worths the trouble but you could just stop to build
packages that have been removed from etch especially if they are planed
to be removed from sid soon, like mozilla (the old mozilla suite).

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.