Re: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

I tried current 2.6.17-2-mac (2.6.17-9) on a Quadra 840AV. Mostly no
news - it seems to work with the same problems as before (no RTC, no
serial). Even keyboard worked fine for simple login session.

I tried with no initrd at all, althoygh one was made on linux-image
package install.

I also got a new to me warning when udev started:
main: inotify_init failed: No such file or directory

Are we missing inotify support, or is it just looking for something
nonexistant?

--
Meelis Roos