Re: [buildd] kdelibs/avahi conflicts

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 04:05:53PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > If you continue to see kdelibs/avahi conflicts/dep-wait, try updating
> > your buildd. That seemed to work for me.
>
> I rather see lots of uninstallable gnome build-deps - does a dist-upgrade
> help there, too? You had a page listing all the reverse dependencies - is
> that still available? I have a hard time figuring out the cause of the
> dependency conflicts manually.

The current annoying ones are

libgnomeprint-dev (>= 0.37-12)
libfontconfig1-dev (>= 2.4.0-4)

If you don't seen anything about gnomeprint, then it's probably
fontconfig for both gnome and kde.

If you thinking about
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68kbugs/reports/blockers.html>,
that's more about what's already set, then what should be.

I think all the data's already available there to build the dependency
chain and figure out what the dep-waits should be. I may have to find
some time to work on it.

<stephen@marenka.net>