Re: Atari machines running Debian?

http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/

> they from running on Atari hardware? If I patched in my ethernet support
> I could perhaps boot it and ssh in?

At least 2.6.14 did compile with the Atari defconfig.

BTW, what happened to the patches for framebuffer support? I remember someone
was working on it for ARAnyM, but I'm still waiting for the patches...

> And ARAnyM related: has anyone tried running different kernel than the
> one I provided? Different distro than sarge or woody? Do they also
> experience missing files when try something as simple as "tar -c /usr
> >/dev/null" ?

Nope, so far (last weekend) I only tried your kernel and ramdisk.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds