Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 09:14:51AM -0500, Anthony Stuckey wrote:

> >If the toolchain bugs are found and it comes down to CPU time then I
> >can still offer 2 68060, one with 128MB ram, the other with 48MB to
> >build packages. On the bigger one I could also give away accounts if
> >you need another developer system. The other one has only serial line
> >and sneakernet (burn cdrw, read cdrw).
> If CPU power or developer-accessible machines are a problem, they can still
> be acquired.  What resources exist to host hardware donations?  Is this all
> being done out of people's house?  Or is there a "true" machine room
> somewhere?

Most m68k buildds are behind DSL, only a few are hosted at a University.

But when you want to help, you could do it on your own by running d-i test
runs and such, for example. If you want to donate your machines cpu cycles
you're invited join http://www.buildd.net/cgi/devel-systems.phtml as well.
;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc