Re: Ariadne II card - off topic

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 07:19:24PM -0700, DataZap wrote:

> I have been using my Amiga 2000 as a web server for a long time without
> any problems. I just recently purchased an X-surf from Software hut. I am
> now having problems with the server crashing when I use that card. I am
> really not sure what the problem is because the Ariadne II card that I am
> using works fine. I am using a very old kernel, so I wonder if it is not a
> driver issue (or other issue with the kernel). The box is in a colo and I
> really can't mess with it too much, so I think that the best solution is
> for me to find another Ariadne II card. I would be happy to either buy or
> trade my new X-surf for a working Ariadne II. Please let me know if you
> could help me.

I know someone who has some AriadneIIs still on stock, but I doubt that he
will trade in an AriadneII for a X-Surf, but when you would like to buy
another AriadneII you can contact me privately.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc