Re: m68k not a release arch for etch; status in testing, future plans?

Hi,

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> You claimed that it's a bad idea to drop m68k as a release candidate,
> because the only way bugs will get fixed is if maintainers are forced
> to include patches.

I didn't say anything about "forcing", that's your conclusion.

> In fact, the one m68k porting problem that affects packages I am
> concerned with has lied dormant for a year, until today.

You pick a single example and draw general conclusions from it and you
accuse me of "deliberately misleading"?

> Your message was deliberately misleading, designed to suggest that
> there had been a fix in for a while (even if "not that old yet"), when
> in fact, the patch was posted *after* my message.

What the hell is your problem? Yes, the patch is _one_ day old and instead
of thanking me for finally fixing this problem, I get this?

bye, Roman