Re: openoffice.org_2.0.3-4

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 09:45:55AM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> I just killed openoffice.org on tanda, I thought it made no sense to build
> it on an 040. But looking at the build logs of other arches, maybe it would
> have? Even the arm build finished in just 45min, the result was a <100kb
> libmythes-dev, but for this it had to download 215MB of sources and 63MB of
> patches. Has openoffice beome so lightweight or am I missing something?

Yeah, I wondered too when Arrakis fetched it, but Rene told me that it's
just building a small library. But still a little too much overhead for a
100 kB library to download 215 MB of sources... and it needs *very* long to
uncompress and install the sources on m68k (a few hours on arrakis).

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc