[buildd] ska down

Hi,

Looks as if the heat over here has claimed its first casualty; ska had
been flakey a bit over the last few days, and now it refuses to boot,
something with

scsi0 : bus wedge, doing SCSI reset

after which point it has issues with SCSI that eventually end up in a
kernel panic. And that's if I netboot -- if I try to boot from disk, the
firmware just says "Boot Logic Error" upon reading whatever its
equivalent for MBR is and refuses to go on.

I shut it down for now, will look at it when temperatures reach normal
values again. I still have enough spare parts to replace whatever may be
broken, so that should not be an issue; but I'd prefer not to run it in
this heat anymore if not absolutely necessary.

--
Fun will now commence