TLS implementation for m68k

Ulrich said, thou shalt not use glibc for systems without TLS.

Now, since I have somewhere a coldfire evaluation board, I would like
to give a *amateurish* try to implement Thread-Local Storage for m68k,
but I found nowhere informations about that.

Touching all the kernel, GCC, binutils and glibc will be a big effort
for a beginner like me.  With this in mind, I kindly ask senior
developers for some advices, help, docs, suggestions.