debian-installer beta 2

debian-installer beta 2 has been released. The good news is that
m68k did make the beta 2 release. The bad news is we need some
real testing.

Would ya'll please take some time and test beta 2? Especially, all you
non-mac users.

In particular I'd like to know the following. Do any of the vme's
work? Does amiga work with 2.6 kernels now? Is atari still working?
Feel free to test the mac stuff too, but unless you have one of the
few macs that work with 2.6, you better stick with 2.2.

What issues do we need to get fixed before beta 3. Also, since there's a
push to drop 2.4 kernels, how close are we to fully supporting 2.6 on
all the subarchs? Etch is fast approaching considering the outstanding
issues with m68k.

d-i home: <http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/>
d-i m68k notes: <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/M68kTodo>

Thanks,