Re: [m68k] Toolchain regression in mathinline.h (glibc)

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 07:12:09PM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:

> There is a problem with compiling C++ code using mathinline.h.  The
> inline function signatures do not match the prototypes in
> mathcalls.h.  The prototypes in mathcalls.h include a throw specifier
> (AFAICT from __MATHCALL), but the functions in mathinline.h lack this,
> leading to build failures:

[...]

> I'm not familiar with glibc/m68k, but adding __THROW to the inline
> functions should be all that is required.

It's just not clear to me where this is supposed to go. I stuck
mathinline.h at <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/bugs/mathinline.h>.

I'd be happy to test the results if you could give me some pointers.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>