Re: d-i testing w/amiga and 2.6

I'd really like to know if d-i properly selects amiga keymaps now with
linux-2.6.15-1 -6 or later. -6 is at
<http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/kernel/>
or you can try Christian's latest kernel from
<http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/> (you'll have to
unpack it first).

Also, for those of you playing along at home, unstable is now
installable.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>