Re: Which kernel?

CTS> Can someone please compile a list of which macs work and which don't work
CTS> -with 2.6.15-4 resp 4.1?

I would be glad to test it on quite a number of m68k macs but since I
have not had the time to install linux on most of them, there's some
trouble.

Will see if I can put together an external scsi disk with linux +
macos-with-penguind-and-kernel.

When I'm digging out the m68k macs anyway, what's the best method to
quickly test emile on all of them - should just a universal floppy image
work? How do I see it works? Testing emile has been on my todo list for
a long time already.

--
Meelis Roos