Re: Q: booting Debian 2.6.12-1 on a Q840

Actually, ext3 should be in the initrd, but I am not sure if I got the
config right. Did you tell the kernel where to find the initrd? On my Amiga,

Looking at System.map, ext3 should be included in the kernel?

I added this to the boot args:
initrd=initrd.img-2.6.12-1-amiga

Hmm, since initrd is loaded to RAM by bootloader (amigalilo in your case?), it shoull be bootloader config (I guess amigalilo interprets this line by itself, not the kernel?), so I told Penguin to load initrd.

Or should kernel know about it itself??

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@linux.ee)