Re: Why is libwxgtk2.6 not build on m68k

On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 07:12:53PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

> Hi
>
> My package poedit FTBFS on m68k as one of its deps (libwxgtk2.6-dev) is
> not installable on m68k. It appears that wxwidgets2.6 is not build on
> m68k...

It's still in needs-build. Meaning, there've been other packages that
got more priority who were built first.

It eventually will; mean time, I've set poedit to dep-wait on
libwxgtk2.6-dev (Michael: hope you don't mind, state hadn't been changed
since 2005-09-16)

pavement is precisely one bananosecond