Status of partimage for m68k

Hi all,

while looking for the buildd status of partimage on
http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=partimage
I found that s390 and m68k list partimage as "not for us". While there
has been an NMU of partimage before I took over the maintainership that
had set the architecture to i386 only, it now is any again.
Can you please explain to me why m68k still lists partimage "not
for us"? Partimage has been put back to any since version 0.6.4-12, the
current version is 0.6.4-13.
I found additional information at
http://www.buildd.net/cgi/package_status?unstable_pkg=partimage&searchtype=m68k
saying that it is optionally just out-of-date:PREV-FAILED. How long will
it take before a new build is attempted on m68k? What can be done
 to initiate a new build?

Regards,
Michael

P.S.: Please CC me as I'm not subscribed.
E-Mail: biebl@teco.edu
WWW: http://www.teco.edu/

TecO (Telecooperation Office) Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str.1
University of Karlsruhe 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany