Sarge disk image (was Re: preinstalled Debian Woody disk image for ARAnyM)

Petr Stehlik píše v Ne 04. 09. 2005 v 15:44 +0200:

> I have had a hard time getting any Debian installation to finish
> succesfully (be it on ARAnyM or on real machine) so in order to save
> other Atari linux fans from pulling their hair out I am making my disk
> image available.
>
> http://web.zln.cz/~joy/woody.img.bz2 (85 MB)

http://web.zln.cz/~joy/sarge.img.bz2 (104 MB)

Apart from dist-upgrade I've added binutils, gcc, make and libc6-dev so
you should be able to compile kernel with this OS, if needed. Well,
maybe I should have added the kernel source as well?

Petr